Monday, December 12, 2011

Ten Negative Consequences

1. Because I chose to drink, someone I care about opened their heart to another and that makes me feel hurt.

2. Because I chose to drink, I am not allowed to live at home anymore and that makes me feel alone.

3. Because I chose to drink, I broke promises to my kids and that makes me feel ashamed.

4. Because I chose to drink, I cut myself off from friends and family and that makes me feel disconnected.

5. Because I chose to drink, I neglected to pay my bills on time and that makes me feel embarrassed.

6. Because I chose to drink, I became overweight and out of shape and that makes me feel ashamed.

7. Because I chose to drink, I often made a fool of myself and that makes me feel humiliated.

8. Because I chose to drink, I began lying to hide my drinking and that makes me feel helpless.

9. Because I chose to drink, I stopped cleaning my yard and fixing things around the house and that makes me feel embarrassed.

10. Because I chose to drink, I hurt the friends I had but have not no longer and that makes me feel unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment